Bright 2.4"TFT LCD Color Display
Capnograph with Trends
SpO2 with Waveforms
72-Hour Data Storage for Each Patient
3G or Wi-Fi Wireless Data Transmission
Suitable for Adult,Pediatric and Neonate
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in the field or during transport
Outpatient or Ambulatory Surgery centers; special procedures area (e.g. cardiac catheterization lab,endoscopy)
General medical/surgical hospital ward
ICU, Emergency Department
Hospital-based or free-standing sleep laboratory
Color Doppler Digital Ultrasound System
The SmartUs is a new innovative generation of high-performance PC-based ultrasound Echo Color system.
Its open architecture platform includes the last advancements of TELEMED Ultrasound Beamforming Technology.
If stationary or mobile as handheld, if for long-term or spot check measurements, MySign® S allows easy, fast and reliable measuring and monitoring of oxygen saturation in arterial blood and pulse rate.
The trendsetting product design convinced the international jury of renowned experts in the reddot design contest. In future MySign® S may present itself as reddot design award winner 2013.
Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
Small in volume、light in weight and convenient in carrying
Operation of the product is simple ,low power consumption
Operation menu for the function setting
SpO2 value display
Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
Pulse waveform display
The display mode can be changed
A pulse rate sound indication
With measured data overruns limits and low-voltage alarm function, the upper/down alarm range can be adjustable
Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage, and with alarm functionWith SpO2 value and pulse rate value of storage, the storage data can be uploaded to computers
Real-time data can be transmitted to computers
Automatically power off function: when the device is under the state of measuring interface . it will automatically power off within 5 seconds if the finger falls out of probe
RF Wireless communication function(Option)
Connected with an external oximeter probe(Option)
'- Robust design : 2 meter drop proof
- Water-resistance design : IPX5
- Color display
- Integrated eChip technology
- Proven accuracy from Bickler laboratory of University of California San Francisco.
- Reliable and precise measurement even under low perfusion condition.
- Signal Index showing the perfusion conditions
- Ideal for shot checking and extreme environment
• Convenient built-in Power unit
• Perfusion rates from 0.05~20%
• 4 screen modes
• Electro surgical unit noise protected
• 15 days trend memory /10seconds
• Broader uses from neonates to the elderly
• 6hours charging time
• User friendly interface
• Audible and visible alarm
• IV pole mounting support (OPTION)
• Protective Carrying bag (OPTION)
• DIGI-VIEW™ PC monitoring S/W Available (OPTION)
'- eChipTM Technology – Accuracy proven by Bickler Laboratory of University of California San Francisco.
- Suitable for Low Perfusion Patients.
- Color Display with 3 different display modes.
- Wide range Reusable and Disposable SpO2 sensor solutions are available.
- Motion Detection.
- Full Alarm system visually and acoustically.
- Long Battery Life – up to 72 hours operational time
- Wide Range of Applications
Daily Sport-Check , Emergency Care, Patient transport, rehabilitations , home based care
MicrUs is a new generation of a USB-powered pocket-size point of care ultrasound imaging system. It offers ultrasound screening in B, M, B/M, 4B modes together with Speckle Reduction Processing, Trapezoid and Spatial compound imaging.
Various transducers can be connected and disconnected in second thanks to advanced probe recognition technology. MicrUs is a fanless device so it’s well suited for ultrasound-guided procedures. Personal ultrasound scanner can be fully controlled from a remote computer providing possibilities for telemedicine and educational purposes.
Software Development Kit available to scientific organisations and industry enables advanced manipulation with the ultrasound data and customization of the user interface.