'- Robust design : 2 meter drop proof
- Water-resistance design : IPX5
- Color display
- Integrated eChip technology
- Proven accuracy from Bickler laboratory of University of California San Francisco.
- Reliable and precise measurement even under low perfusion condition.
- Signal Index showing the perfusion conditions
- Ideal for shot checking and extreme environment
'- eChipTM Technology – Accuracy proven by Bickler Laboratory of University of California San Francisco.
- Suitable for Low Perfusion Patients.
- Color Display with 3 different display modes.
- Wide range Reusable and Disposable SpO2 sensor solutions are available.
- Motion Detection.
- Full Alarm system visually and acoustically.
- Long Battery Life – up to 72 hours operational time
- Wide Range of Applications
Daily Sport-Check , Emergency Care, Patient transport, rehabilitations , home based care
Color Doppler Digital Ultrasound System
The SmartUs is a new innovative generation of high-performance PC-based ultrasound Echo Color system.
Its open architecture platform includes the last advancements of TELEMED Ultrasound Beamforming Technology.
Oxi Quant S
In all areas of patient care, sound decisions must be made on a regular basis, often under difficult conditions and typically under extreme time pressure. Such decisions are dependent on the fast and accurate monitoring of vital parameters.
• Convenient built-in Power unit
• Perfusion rates from 0.05~20%
• 4 screen modes
• Electro surgical unit noise protected
• 15 days trend memory /10seconds
• Broader uses from neonates to the elderly
• 6hours charging time
• User friendly interface
• Audible and visible alarm
• IV pole mounting support (OPTION)
• Protective Carrying bag (OPTION)
• DIGI-VIEW™ PC monitoring S/W Available (OPTION)
PHYSIO-PORT are small size, portable (long-term) blood pressure monitors for non-invasive measurement of the patient’s blood pressure. The blood pressure is measured using the oscillometric method, optionally in the inflation or deflation phase using a blood pressure cuff on the upper arm.
Complies with the BHS (British Hypertension Society) requirements
Maximum Patient comfort achieved by inflating first to low pressure and proceeding to higher pressures only if necessary
Highest measurement accuracy
Day / Night button allows for exact documentation of sleep and awake phases for statistically accurate evaluation as well as an exact documentation of the early morning blood pressure rise
Extensive diagnostic and profile comparison for optimizing therapy control
Wireless connection to PC or optional USB connection
Compact dimensions, weighs only 240gr including battery
PWA- Pulse Wave Analysis